In order to prevent robotic software programs from spamming our sites we should let CAPTCHA to test however it is easy for humans to pass. The hackers or spammers are using auto-filling software programs at any web page so we should discourage them with CAPTCHA.
CAPTCHA is important online
to deter hackers from abusing online services we use CAPTCHA to keep our site normal. We know that hackers and spammers are undertaking unethical online activities such as:
- Submitting hundreds of false responses robotically online.
- Try different passwords in order to open others’ account brute-fiercely.
- Register hundreds of free email accounts with auto software.
- Spamming blogs and forums with dozens of bogus comments and replies and search engine links.
- Collecting people’s email addresses from web pages and attacking them later.
- Lure people into downloading a Trojan payload by falsifying torrent seed counts and positive feedback.
90% of hacker attacks can be stopped by CAPTCHA which will block the robot software from submitting online request on the web.
What is CAPTCHA meaning?
CAPTCHA is meaning of "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart", which is an acronym from Carnegie Mellon University. The term of CAPTCHA has become the standard moniker for the simple human-or-robot tests now, however it is a rather obnoxious acronym.
How is a CAPTCHA Working?
Robot can hard to read the phrase that need to type when CAPTCHA is working. The CAPTCHA can be .gif pictures or .mp3 voice recordings generally. These pictures or recordings are usually unable to type by using robots so it is very hard for conventional software programs to understand.
A way to avoid captcha