WIN $50 TO TELL US YOUR PEER STORY
Entering is easy: To enter simply create a video telling us why the PEER program works for you, how you spend your earnings and why everyone who’s not a PEER is missing out. Then submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PEER Video Contest” in the subject line by the January 3, 2012 deadline.
You can either send us the full video file or simply send us a link to the video you created; Youtube videos are welcome! All we ask is that you keep your videos to 1-3 minutes in length and have fun with it.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate!
Please include the following with your submission:
- Your video file, or a link to where we can view your video (such as a Youtube link)
- Your email address
- Your full name
- Your gomezpeerzone.com username
Please send all submissions to: email@example.com
Throughout the contest we’ll be featuring the best entries on our Facebook page and will announce the winner on January 3, 2012.
For complete contest details see our Official Rules And Regulations.
As always, you can stay current on all the latest Gomez PEER news by connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Official Rules And RegulationsTo enter this video contest for a chance to win a $50.00 Amazon.com gift certifcate, you must:
- Be a registered member of Gomezpeerzone.com
- Be 18+ years of age
- Submit a video, no more than 3 minutes in length, to firstname.lastname@example.org that demonstrates why you are a Gomez PEER
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries submitted between October 7, 2011 and January 3, 2012
- Only one (1) video entry per day, per person will be considered for entry
- You may enter once every day for the duration of the contest
- Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of winning
1. The “Promotion Period” is from 12:00 a.m. October 7, 2011, through 11:59 p.m. January 3, 2012 only.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to registered members of Gomezpeerzone.com who are 18 years or older. No Purchase is necessary.
3. How to Enter: Submit a video, no more than 3 minutes in length, to email@example.com during the Promotion Period. Maximum one (1) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
4. One (1) Prize: $50.00 total. Odds of winning: Dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. General: Promotion administration and winner selection and verification will be supervised by Compuware Corporation, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion or the interpretation of these or the determination as to the qualification of entries. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules. Compuware reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Promotion if in Compuware’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Promotion has been, or could be, compromised or that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or fairly. Compuware reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Promotion if in Compuware’s sole judgment entrant has not complied with these rules. By entering this Promotion, you explicitly agree to release and hold harmless Compuware Corporation and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and representatives and all their respective shareholders, directors, office and employees, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity. Compuware (i) makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any prize; and (ii) disclaims any implied warranty. The right to receive the prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Compuware who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure. Prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
6. Promotion void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Promotion shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes are winner’s responsibility.
7. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use a winner’s name and submitted content without further consent or compensation. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Compuware to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
Deadline: January 3, 2012original link