Visit Find a Credit Union to:
Find a Credit Union is designed to help credit union members and consumers find local credit unions they are eligible to join. In addition, Find a Credit Union will help you find specific credit unions associated with your employer, religious affiliation, or community associations.
- learn more about credit unions
- join a credit union, or
- find a credit union location near you
Click here to visit Find a Credit Union and learn more.
Simply click here to visit Find a Credit Union and find a credit union near you.
There are many ways to be part of a credit union.
Each credit union has a "field of membership" that it serves, and membership is open to all consumers who fall within those parameters. Examples of "fields of membership" include:
By signing up to become a member of a credit union, you will join other members as owners of your financial institution.
- Geographic area
- Place of worship
- Fraternal organization
It's Easy To Open an Account
If you are interested in opening an account, follow these two easy steps to determine your eligibility and to begin benefiting from credit union services:
- Determine whether you fit into a credit union's field of membership by visiting a credit union's website or a branch location. To find a credit union visit Find a Credit Union.
- Visit a branch or go online to learn about credit union-related services.
Visit Find a Credit Union for more information about a credit union near you.
- Free Savings and Checking Accounts
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Automotive and Home Loans
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Financial Counseling
- And much more!
Please refer to a specific credit union's website for a complete list of services.
The Benefits of Joining a Credit Union
Some of the benefits you will receive from joining a credit union include:
With a core mission to serve members and the communities in which they operate, credit unions in California and Nevada are educating and serving consumers better than ever.
- A full range of modern financial services
- Online banking services
- Better interest rates on automobile, home and small business loans
- Higher interest rates on deposits
- Lower fees on services
- Conveniently located branches
- Nationwide system of surcharge-free ATMs
- Friendly credit union staff who know who you and are familiar with the services you need
Find a credit union that is right for you!