Monday, January 2, 2012

western union processing online in china

the day 28th Dec, 2011, i went to the located bank China Postal Savings Bank and picked up western union fund transfered from my usa client. the bank officer told that people in china will be able to pick up wu money online after the year 2011. but it is not clearly which day the awesome service will be available. but currently it is still on the way till Febuary, so there are still about 2 months to go. during previous two years i always picked up wu fund in the bank and i can not remember how much time it took me for this in total, if people can pick up money online then we no need to go to bank and wait as a line there. haha it so exciting news right? and it will save much time to people. however the fee is the same as before, no more changes will take place.


western union is one of the best money transfer method for me by now, it is safe and quickly. however the bank is near me thats the good situation for me. 


the rate of usd and cny is becoming worse to me and my profit is becoming less by the forex thats sad things. i still remember the rate was up to 6.8 last in 2010 and now, it is about 6.3 only and i am worried if it will drop as fast as this year. i hope the rate will stay stable, good luck to you all!

No comments: